To get scuff marks out, simply use a magic eraser and dawn dishwashing detergent.
If you want to keep your new porcelain enamel surface beautiful for years, here’s how:
1) Clean regularly to prevent dirt and grease build-up.
2) Clean gently: warm water and liquid dishwashing detergents such as Ivory or Dawn work well. Other cleaners that are PH neutral can be used also, organic PH Neutral cleansers are great for the environment and your sink!
1)Use steel wool or scrubbing pads or abrasive gritty cleaners for cleaning.
2) Allow drain opening chemicals, nail polish remover, bleach, or other harsh products (Acidic) to touch the finish.
3) Use suction cup mats or similar products on the finish.
4) Allow leaky faucets to continue for long periods of time.